Ten members of Folks on Spokes met at the south gate of Hammock Dunes at 8am and headed north on A1A. There was not a cloud in the sky. In many ways, it was a perfect day, but the wind was strong. Bicycling at 15-18 mph with a 10-12 mph headwind resulted in 30 mph wind on the fact. It was a challenging ride. We stopped for breakfast near Crescent Beach and talked about Bitcoins, and then we headed back down A1A. Having the wind on our back made an enormous difference in the effort, but the 32 mile round trip was still quite a workout.
. . . other recent posts from the category “Bitcoin”
- 2014-07-19 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 11: Dell.com
- 2014-07-11 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 10: State of Bitcoin
- 2014-07-06 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 9
- 2014-06-11 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 8: The Coming Digital Anarchy
- 2014-06-01 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 7