I have known Kevin Maney for more than 15 years. He is a talented author and journalist. He also writes music and plays in bands. I first met Kevin when he was writing for USA Today. His columns always included a mix of deep thought, humor, and sometimes a bit of cynicism. The mix was reflected in his current story “The Other Side of the Bitcoin“, which was published in Newsweek. In just over 1,100 words, Kevin completely nailed it — a simplified and understandable insight to what Bitcoin is about and how it is evolving. See other patrickWeb posts about Bitcoin here.
. . . other recent posts from the category “Bitcoin”
- 2014-08-17 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 12: A Pause
- 2014-07-19 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 11: Dell.com
- 2014-07-11 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 10: State of Bitcoin
- 2014-07-06 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 9
- 2014-06-11 – Reflections on Bitcoin – 8: The Coming Digital Anarchy