Motorcycling is something I enjoy a lot — see a story about how it got started. There is much more in the motorcycles category of the blog. Except for a major exception in 2010, recent winters have been mild and without much snow so it has been possible to ride almost every weekend. It requires some special equipment and procedures though. There are quite a few motorcycling pictures in the photo gallery, including The Art of the Motorcycle at The Guggenheim.
A couple of books from my favorite books list related to motorcycling are…
The Holy Ranger — Harley-Davidson poems by Martin Jack Rosenbaum
Outlaw Machine — Harley-Davidson and the search for the American soul by Brock Yates.
- Hobbies page
- Motorcycles homepage
- Motorcycle inventory
- Motorcycle log
- Riding the iTrike (2004)
- The Riding Club (2000)
- The Art of the Motorcycle: (Guggenheim Trip 1998)
- Motorcycling in the Winter (1998)
- Motorcycle riding: how it got started (1998)
- patrickWeb Photo Gallery – Motorcycles
- patrickWeb Photo Gallery – Motorcycles (JRP)
- patrickWeb Photo Gallery – Motorcycle Rides