I am sorry to say that you have reached the Ooops page at patrickWeb. My apologies. The most likely cause is that the page you have requested does not exist. There are several possible reasons for this:
- You may have clicked on a link in an email that contained an old or erroneous URL
- You may have clicked on an old or erroneous URL on this or another website. If it was mine, I sincerely apologize. patrickWeb has been live for more than 15 years. I have tried to keep links current but it is not always possible.
- There are some older pages on the site that have a link to “read more”. Any such page should end in .php, not .html. If you find such a case please re-try using .php as the suffix.
- If you are looking for a page in the weblog folder, it may likely be in the wordpress folder now. The best way to find a story such as this is to use the blog search or category list
- There may have been an old or erroneous URL in the favorites or history list of the browser you are using.
- It happens to the best of us — you may have made a typo when entering the URL
- It is also possible you reached a page which has restricted access. There are not many of these but I do keep some private things on the site and restrict access to those pages. Please use the menu, category list, and search box to find what you are looking for.
If none of these get you what you are looking for or if I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.